Two Hokies and a Poodle

Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Night Football

James and I both LOVE football....well....we kind of LIVE football during the fall, so it only made sense that we would pick an apartment that is overlooking Qualcomm stadium! Football is finally here...praise the Lord for bringing us such an exciting sport! :) Unfortunately, I will not be watching the game tonight, as I am waiting for James to come home to kick-off football. It is only appropriate that we start the season together. This picture was taken this afternoon around 3:30 on AJ's walk. Still a few hours to go before kick-off, but traffic is already horrendous and the parking lot is starting to fill up. Yay for football starting and yay for living so close to the stadium! :) Go Hokies! And Go Chargers! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One advantage of living on the Left Coast is you can watch the entire MNF, College Game Day is on when you wake up and NFL is on when you get home from Church! Of course the disadvantage is the East Coast Bias.

Anonymous said...

UGH...like getting up for 9:00 am kick-offs!! The bar opens at 8:30 for us...but...still!

Anonymous said...

I will call you at 0830 your time(1130 our time) on Saturday to make sure you are up and ready for Kickoff! (How are you going to handle Thursday night games? Kickoff will be 430pm your time. Will you even be home from work by then?)
DadG

Anonymous said...

Are we in danger of losing this game? I have no clue about ECU. We are redshirting Taylor and I worry about Glennon. I'm looking forward to reading tailgate fever thurs.

Anonymous said...

We'll leave work early...and I'm unemployed...so...James will leave work early. Football is important! And the last night game I had to miss (for class!) was the West Virginia game my sophomore year...:( And it didn't turn out well...who doesn't cancel class during a football game?