Two Hokies and a Poodle

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yes...we really bought a lime couch! :)

I am super excited about our new love seat! Though I try to keep it inside as best I can, I LOVE bright colors and fun crazy furniture, and I fell in love with this couch as soon as I saw it. And the best part about it is that we found it on craigslist for only $150! It belonged to an adorable couple in Northpark who are moving to Germany. He was an interior designer and their apartment looked like a contemporary furniture ad. So fun! So now you all have to come and visit just so you can see our awesome new love seat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just perfect for AJ! Has the rest of your stuff arrived?
DadG

Anonymous said...

Meredith would love that couch in her room with two light lime green walls and two bright pink walls.