Two Hokies and a Poodle

Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Shots!!

After three great years of my first digital camera, I decided it was time to let the Kodak Easy Share go. I had dropped it one too many times (probably...about 20 over three years) and broke the flash. So, for the last 6 months, my camera only took good pictures outside and any time you took a picture of a person, they were glowing white! I have hundreds of pictures filled with ghostly looking people...and it was too much to handle. With important life events coming up like James' commissioning, weddings, and another season of football... it was time to invest in a new camera! :-D I am happy to introduce our newest camera, a Canon PowerShot SD 1000 that is absolutely awesome!! I think you will notice the difference!

No comments: