Two Hokies and a Poodle

Sunday, July 08, 2007

HT PINK = Sad


Three weeks ago, my poor car was hit in a parking lot. (In the EXACT same parking spot it was hit before!!!) Thankfully I wasn't in it, but the guy did a lot of damage! At first, it was a hit and run, but we decided to keep my car there in case someone came back, and thankfully they did. The guy drove a Chevy Avalanche…which is HUGE compared to my little car! The funny thing is that he is from Texas, where the drivers aren't the best. No offense to any Texans, but our insurance dropped over 300 dollars just by moving back to Virginia…yeah. I FINALLY have it back though!! Three weeks and $4,000 later (hurray insurance!)… the HT PINK is back in action! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the "AFTER" pictures?
Love, Mom