Two Hokies and a Poodle

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fun Macbook features!!!


Our new MacBook has a sweet Photobooth program that we've had an awesome time playing with! As you can see...it's quite entertaining! :-) We went to the graduate school picnic today, and the brisket was good. Brisket is a new phenomenon for us...I am a fan, but James really isn't. Another interesting thing about Texas...it's hard to find sweet tea around here. They are always like...you can add sugar to your tea...but clearly that is not the same thing. The park we were at today was very nice though, right along the Brazos river, which made for a pretty view! College football started tonigh! :-D James and I are super happy!!!! Off to do some work so we can be completely involved in football this weekend!!!

4 comments:

Brent and Abigail said...

I'm suprized by the lack of sweet tea. I figured Texas is south enough that it would be all they serve! Guess I don't know much about that. ha

Brent

btw, I love brisket... its good stuff!

Brent and Abigail said...

I dont like brisket - seemed like a waste of meat to me. And thats all they served every thursday night at camp last summer. Good thing they also served beans and corn those nights

Abigail

Anonymous said...

Angela, Brisket is the best if it's prepared correctly, You will have to come to Rockport/Fulton area and have some!!!
love
grandma

Anonymous said...

What exactly is Brisket? I can say without a doubt that Mary will NEVER eat it.