Two Hokies and a Poodle

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Boat is still Afloat!

Because Tony had a formal on Saturday night, he couldn’t come up to Rhode Island to visit, so me and James had to go check on the boat. I was like, what are we supposed to check for, and Tony said to make sure the lines were tight and that it was still floating. Umm….if it hadn’t been floating, I’m not sure what we would have done, but thankfully it was. I fell in love with another sailboat right near Tony’s, and I decided that was the one he really should have bought. (Though it’s probably like, 5 times as much as his…at least!) So, after we determined that his boat was in fact still afloat, we drove to Connecticut to bring him some ice cream and to hang out for a few minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The big weekend is coming up! Have a great time at the graduation. Congratulations to Ensign Gouger!
Happy Holidays
Kathy in Florida