Two Hokies and a Poodle

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gringos!!

I am back from an AMAZING time in the Dominican Republic, and I can't wait to share all of my experiences with all of you. Thank you so much to everyone who helped fund my trip. I won't have a full listing until August, so until I can thank you personally....thank you from the bottom of my heart! <3 I am in an intensive Linguistics class this week (and by intensive I mean every day all day and all night and I can't figure out how to transcribe...yay!) so I really have no time to share my stories and experiences. The move is also interfering with my sharing, but trust me, as soon as I get a chance, I will fill everyone in! God bless!

2 comments:

Brent and Abigail said...

nice hair! can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it. good luck with the move

Anonymous said...

"Rastaman vibration yeah"
"Got to have Kaya now"
"Trenchtown Rock"

Ahhh, the melodies of Bob Marley and the Whalers. Never one like him before, nor never one since.