Two Hokies and a Poodle

Thursday, March 27, 2008

March Madness hits the Gougers

Nothing in basketball is quite as exciting as the NCAA tournament, especially electronic brackets where you can compete against your family members and friends. Unless, of course, the NCAA includes the Hokies…then it is REALLY exciting! Though I only tend to care about Hokie Basketball (the Hokies lost tonight in the NIT…sadness), I still get super competitive in the brackets. I hold things against people, especially if Tech doesn’t make it to the NCAA (next year! I believe!). Like, for example, a certain person in our family going to a school that did make the tournament and another person in our family choosing Baylor to WIN a game!! Blasphemy! (Of course I still love both of you…<3) May the best Gouger win our bracket…Current top 3: Brent, Angela, and James!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really shouldn't have made fun of abigail for picking conn & gonzaga to go to the final 2 since my bracket isn't doing much better!

Brent and Abigail said...

It's true.. I am guilty of rooting for the BEST TEAM IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!! GMU did exit early, but I did pick them to win!

I'm glad you are competitive when it comes to the brackets... cause I am going to beat you all!!! haha

I only have two of my final 4 teams left, but if they make it there I should be sitting pretty.

Anonymous said...

3/28
Top 3 are now
Brent
James
SARAH!!!!!!!!