Two Hokies and a Poodle

Monday, March 17, 2008

It's all about the Benjamin's...Baby

God blesses us so much with adorable newborns, and Benjamin is just that… adorable! Benjamin Stuart Howland was born on March 2nd and he was 7 pounds a few ounces. I was a little bit nervous about holding him at 2 hours old… but… really, he was this crazy tiny thing that kept squirming! I do much better now! ;-) AJ and Lizzie decided that he was a toy for them and that they were going to fight over him, but after a while AJ won, and was completely mesmerized by the little guy. He was like what did you bring me? He’s awesome! Benjamin is so precious, and he has the cutest little feet and toes. Plus he is the perfect arm warmer. I love it when he comes and visits us! Until he cries and then I give him back to mommy. Or when he needs his diaper changed…mommy! I feel bad hogging him all of the time though, because I feel like Jamie never gets to hold him! It’s just because he’s too cute! I’m trying to make sure he is a football player at Virginia Tech by talking to him about tech and football all the time, and the scholarship opportunities. His hands and feet are huge, so I’m pretty sure we’re going to be wearing his jersey’s one day…holla! Congrats Jamie!

No comments: