Two Hokies and a Poodle

Friday, September 28, 2007

Cell phone!

James called me on Monday on his cell phone!! I looked at my phone, and I was like…who is this?! Ha! He had to leave it in his car when he got there, and Monday was the first day he was actually allowed to go to his car. He retook the engineering exam on Monday, and said he felt really good about it, as he spent all day Sunday studying. He did complain that he didn’t get to go to church on Sunday, so he didn’t get his once a week coffee and donut. That’s so sad! And, if he were to be rolled back, he is allowed to call me immediately, and he hasn’t called, so I’m assuming he passed!! :-) Yay!! He’s spending all week getting ready for the week four inspection, which determines whether or not he will receive early liberty! :-) He sounded really good when I talked to him on Monday, so let’s hope it is getting better! I’ll keep you updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billy called us last Monday also. He felt good about the engineering exam, so it sounds as though both he and James passed. Hopefully they will get to go to church on Sunday!
If you haven't seen it already, take a look at the following site:
healthalvarez.com/hobbies/ocs.html
Kathy in Florida

TexasHokies said...

Hi Kathy! James is still hanging in there, but is worried about this four week inspection. Thanks for the site...it seems to have a ton of great information! :-) I'm taking this whole thing a day at a time!

Always, Angela