Two Hokies and a Poodle

Friday, September 22, 2006

Update on the A&M UVA Situation!

It's great to email people and get a response! Although I must admit it usually takes me about two weeks to respond to people. I wrote the athletic director and assistant athletic director at Texas A&M about calling Virginia Tech, Virginia, at the A&M game we went to. They responded!! :-) And...notice the....Beamer is a quality person and a heck of a coach. HECK YES! :-D

Response from Alan Cannon, Assistant Athletic Director of Texas A&M:

Thank you for your email. We were using SportsTicker's scoreboard last week and there were a
number of games that were not correct and actually had wrong opponents. This week we will use our own scoresheet and correctly identify schools such as Va. Tech. I understand they are already off to a great start and I was fortunate enough to meet Coach Beamer and he is a quality person as well as a heck of a coach. Thanks again.
~AC

I also received a response from Bill Byrne, the athletic director, but his email wasn't nearly as cool. But, he did respond! His response was as follows:

Thanks, we subscribe to an Internet service for our scores and we had numerous problems. We'll let them know. Bill

So...I'm officially an Aggie fan now...they've fixed the problem...which was a huge one...and I am thankful for that!

No comments: