Two Hokies and a Poodle

Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Pink Bear!


If you have never been to Build-A-Bear, it is quite an experience!! There are lots of animal bodies, none of them with stuffing, and then a complete boutique of clothing and accessories. I went to the mall with my Mom and Mrs. Linda to build bears, which is so much fun! This was my second build a bear animal, but my first one, an adorable flamingo named Sparkles, was displaced in the move to Waco. I picked out a very sweet pink teddy bear who reminds me of a care bear, with a white heart on her tummy. My mom picked out a little white maltipoo that looked like Lizzie, and Mrs. Linda picked out a little brown dog with a spot. Then we had to have them stuffed and give them a heart, which is very involved and includes a heart ceremony. You have to do all sorts of random stuff like rub the heart on your head, spin around in circles, give the heart a kiss, etc. Then comes the really fun part of picking out accessories! I picked out fun pink sunglasses with rhinestones, my mom picked out a cute little shirt with flower ear clips, and Mrs. Linda picked out boxers!! The only bad part about making bears is that you have to carry this huge box around the mall afterwards, and it gets in the way!

No comments: